The Contract: To provide Construction Project Management for GreenMan Tiny Home Projects to our designs, plans and specifications at nominated project locations in Malaysia, under contract to GreenMan Tiny Homes.
Project Contractor Requirements
The Project Contractor must have and / or be able to show:
1. The demonstrated experience, capacity and resources to manage all aspects required for large multi-storey property development Projects (up to RM20M GDC)
2. Relevant Construction industry (CIDB) licences suitable for the construction of development projects using the GreenMan Tiny Home modules
3. Relevant business licences to operate in their territory
4. No current bankruptcy status or legal action pending or in process that would prevent them from operating the business
The Client (GreenMan MCM Sdn Bhd) will support the Project Contractor by means of technical, materials, business and operational support including, but not limited to, the below listed:
1. All Sales & marketing functions managed by GreenMan Tiny Homes (not the Project Contractor) 2. GreenMan Tiny Home Construction System (GreenConSys) setup and training support 3. Provision of all materials, modules and components required by the Project Contractor to construct and assemble the property to the approved development plans. 4. Provision of GreenMan Tiny Home certified management systems and associated training and support 5. Support with other activities the Licensee requires to operate a profitable GreenMan Tiny Home Project Contract business
Each Project will be different, however, all projects will be based on the deployment of various configurations of the GreenMan Tiny Home standard module. The Client and the Project Contractor will discuss and finalise requirements for each separate Project.
What is involved in the GreenMan Tiny Home Projects?
Clients of the GreenMan Tiny Homes desire development projects and buildings to be constructed using GreenMan Tiny Home modules. Our architects and designers will develop the designs and plans for submission and approval; the Project Contractor will manage the Projects from site commencement until handover. The standard Tiny Home module which is used as the base for the developments, comes complete with the following sub-modules, which are designed for assembly by the Project Contractor's staff only (no manufacturing or re-work required)
NB - all sub-modules are assembled and supplied for fast-build under the GreenConSys:
Tough, weatherproof Steel frame and related steel components (on-site steel production - (external provider - Project labour to install components only)
Solar power units, designed to suit the development and the Client's requirements plus storage and control systems (external provider - Project labour to install components only)
Full Bathroom Module with Bacterial toilet and shower (external provider - Project labour to install components only)
Filtered, drinkable rainwater Harvesting System (external provider - Project labour to install components only)
Heat and sound reflective wall, floor and ceiling panelling including waterproofing systems (external provider - Project labour to install components only)
Heat and sound reflective roof panelling including waterproofing systems (external provider - Project labour to install components only)
Furniture set (Kitchen bench and sink, pull down bed plus roll out extra bed, living room furniture, etc) (external provider - Project labour to install components only)
12 V DC power supply with Lighting, power supply and associated systems (external provider - Project labour to install components only)
Weatherproof Windows and doors modules (external provider - Project labour to install components only)
Plumbing and Water supply system (external provider - Project labour to install components only)
Customisable external facade, flooring and internal walls (material supplied, Project labour to install)
Project Contractor Payments
The Payment-per-Project cost is open for negotiation, however, the Project Contractor will be responsible for the provision of and payment for:
Project Labour and all associated labour on-costs (inclusive of any accommodation, food, transport and other costs in addition to SOCS, EPF and other statutory required fees and charges)
Materials handling equipment operations and maintenance
Project Contractor Company's own management staff costs
Other costs normally associated with running a business performing Construction Project Management activities
The Payment-per-Project cost will be arrived at by calculating the direct and relevant indirect costs to the Project Contractor to manage the Project/s and then applying either a flat fee or % margin to that cost base.
This will create the agreed Payment-per-Project cost that the parties will include in the relevant contracts
The Project Contractor may only operate within the territory granted to them under the Non-Exclusive Project License; Territories may be an area, district, state, province or country, based on the capacity and intention of the Licensee.
The Project Contractor is not granted any exclusivity with respect to territory, clients or other factors; there may be one or more other Project Contractors operating within the Contractor’s territory at any time.
Termination Project Contractor Licensee termination may occur at any time and without notice for one or more of the following reasons:
1. Failure to meet agreed targets over 2 consecutive reporting periods 2. Legal action being taken against the Licensee or Licensee Director’s that may result in damage to the brand or business 3. Failure to adhere to the Licensors standards and quality of materials and workmanship, as defined in the GreenConSys Construction Manual of Operations 4. Other actions or occurrences that are deemed to be damaging to the brand or business, at the discretion of the Licensor
Governing Law The Licence Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance to the laws of Malaysia.
If you believe that you and your company meet the above requirements and are interested to discuss this Opportunity, please complete the form below and Dennis will contact you for a discussion.