The Contract: To assemble single Module GreenMan Tiny Home modules to our specification at your production location, under contract to GreenMan Tiny Homes.
The Licensee must have and / or be able to show:
1. Land title or rental agreement for industrial land in the Klang Valley Malaysia (or if not in the Klang Valley, in another location on peninsula Malaysia that the Producer believes is viable) of a minimum of 10,000 square feet (or evidence that they can obtain) for the centralised production facility
2. The demonstrated capacity and resources to obtain and manage the staffing levels required for the centralised production facility to produce up to 100 single Modules per month
3. Relevant Manufacturing industry licences suitable for the production of the GreenMan Tiny Home modules
4. Relevant business licences to operate in their territory
5. No current bankruptcy status or legal action pending or in process that would prevent them from operating the business
The Client (GreenMan MCM Sdn Bhd) will support the Contract Producer by means of technical, materials, business and operational support including, but not limited to, the below listed:
1. All Sales & marketing functions managed by GreenMan MCM (not the Producer) 2. Centralised GreenMan Tiny Home Production System (GreenProSys) setup and training support 3. Provision of all materials, modules and componentrs required by the Producer to produce the required number of GreenMan Tiny Home modules, according the GreenMan Tiny Home Production System (GreenProSys). 4. Provision of GreenMan Tiny Home certified management systems and associated training and support 5. Support with other activities the Licensee requires to operate a profitable GreenMan Tiny Home contract production business
The minimum required production capacity is 100 single GreenMan Tiny Home modules per month ex factory. The floor space listed above and the GreenMan Tiny Home Production System (GreenProSys) will enable this throughput to be achieved.
The staffing levels required for this throughput under the GreenProSys are 12 crews x 5 staff (60 production staff) with expected production throughput of one single module completed every 3 days per Crew (2 modules per week per Crew, 8 Modules per Month per Crew, 8 Modules x 12 Crews = 96 modules per month for 12 Crews).
What is involved in the GreenMan Tiny Home single Module?
The basic movable, off grid Tiny Home (single module) comes complete with the following sub-modules, which are designed for assembly by the Producers staff only (no manufacturing or re-work required)
NB - all sub-modules are assembled and supplied for fast-build under the GreenProSys:
Fully registered 4wd vehicle towed Trailer to act as both production platform in factory and for transportation / delivery (external provider - to be used as Production base) - Mobile version only, trailer price for customers separate to module price
Tough, weatherproof Steel frame and associated steel components (on-site steel production - (external provider - Producer labour to install components only)
Heat and sound reflective wall, ceiling, roof and floor panelling (external provider - Producer labour to install components only)
Solar power unit plus storage system (external provider - Producer labour to install components only)
Full Bathroom Module with Bacterial toilet and shower (external provider - Producer labour to install components only)
Rainwater Harvesting System (external provider - Producer labour to install components only)
Furniture set (Kitchen bench and sink, beds, living room furniture, etc) (external provider - Producer labour to install components only)
Power supply with Lighting, supp,y and associated systems (external provider - Producer labour to install components only)
Windows and doors modules (external provider - Producer labour to install components only)
Plumbing and Water supply system (external provider - Producer labour to install components only)
Customisable external facade and fittings, flooring and internal walls (material supplied, Producer labour to install)
Contract Producer Payments
The Lump-Sum-per-Module-produced cost is open for negotiation, however, the Contract Producer will be responsible for the provision of and payment for:
The Production space
Production Labour and all associated labour on-costs (inclusive of any accommodation, food, transport and other costs in addition to SOCS, EPF and other statutory required fees and charges)
Materials handling equipment operations and maintenance
Company's own management staff costs
Other costs normally associated with running an industrial production facility
The Lump-Sum-per-Module-produced cost will be arrived at by calculating the direct and relevant indirect costs to the Contract Producer to produce the single Module Units and then applying either a flat fee or % margin to that cost base.
This will create the agreed Lump-Sum-per-Module-produced cost that the parties will sign the relevant contracts
The Contract Producer may only operate within the territory granted to them under the Non-Exclusive Production License; Territories may be an area, district, state, province or country, based on the capacity and intention of the Licensee.
The Producer is not granted any exclusivity with respect to territory, clients or other factors; there may be one or more other Producers operating within the Licensee’s territory at any time.
Termination Production Licensee termination may occur at any time and without notice for one or more of the following reasons:
1. Failure to meet agreed targets over 2 consecutive reporting periods 2. Legal action being taken against the Licensee or Licensee Director’s that may result in damage to the brand or business 3. Failure to adhere to the Licensors standards and quality of materials and workmanship, as defined in the GreenProSys Production Manual of Operations 4. Other actions or occurrences that are deemed to be damaging to the brand or business, at the discretion of the Licensor
Governing Law The Licence Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance to the laws of Malaysia.
Registration of Interest
If you believe you and your company meet the above requirements and are interested to discuss, please complete the Form below and Dennis will contact you for a discussion